Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CURVES

Do I need Curves???  Well, it probably wouldn't hurt me.  I joined yesterday.  I did it for my osteoporosis.  I am hoping that it will build my body and it would be nice if it changed my body.  Since I have been lazy over the last few years I guess everything is falling apart.  It is time to do something about it. 

We had a doozy of a storm last night.  I woke up and it was thundering and the lightening was awful and it was pouring.  I looked out the window to see if the wind was blowing.  I could not tell, so I crawled back into bed and hoped for the best and went back to sleep. 

I am off to the shop to sew this morning.  We are working on the Bali Wedding Star.  \Everyone thinks it is the quilt from H____.  Actually, so far, it has not been that bad.  I have only put one block together, I am still making pieces, and I can see where I need to make corrections for it to come together the way it should. 

I entered a quilt in the Paducah show.  First it has to be accepted.  Then if it is accepted and that is all I am hoping for, I will have to send it.  I should know in February sometime if they want it. 

I guess I best get off the chair, out from in front of this computer and get going.  Catch you all later....

No comments:

Post a Comment