Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stash Report 30 May 2010................Sharie's News

Remember last week, I was saying that I had ordered fabric on May 7th and I had not received it as yet.  I still have not received it.  I have been sending emails to the post office including the post office general.  I did get a return email yesterday and they are looking into it. 

Look at this wonderful picture of this tree.  I don't know what kind it is but it is gorgeous.  You will have to click on it to get a better view.  It is lavender.  So very pretty.  I would like to plant another one on the other side of the house.  Vic, my son, does most of my yard work.  He says no more trees.  I might be able to talk him into this one. 

Yesterday we had a king size thunderstorm go through.  It rained, literally came down in bucket fulls.  I had just watered the flower bed (in the picture) and the roses bed.  It could not have been a half hour when it started raining.  I should not have to water for a couple of days, providing we don't get more rain. 

Now to my stash report:
This week...............
In  1 yard
Out  -6.375 yards
Year to Date................
In  69 yards
Out -59 3/8 yards
Net  9 5/8 yards

1 comment:

  1. Love that tree. If you find out what it is, let me know. My dad may know. I hope they find your fabric . . fast! :)

    ReplyDelete