Friday, October 30, 2009

After the Storm...........Sunset

Isn't this pretty???? After the storm............it rained and rained all day. Very gloomy day. We have had a wet October. I believe that it is unusual for October to be wet and should be dry with beautiful fall temperatures. The weather forcast is for it to be dry the next 7 days. I actually don't mind the rain. After living in southern California for many years, where the norm is 6 inches of rain a year, I really do enjoy watching it. The only thing that I don't like is the thunder and lightening that usually goes with it. In California it was rare to have thunder and lightening.
My brother, Bill lives just north of Denver. The last I heard he had 18 inches of snow.
Hope all is well on your end. Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment