Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Moonbeam"

I lived in California about 3 months less than 30 years.  During that time we had a governor they called "moonbeam."  Now there was a reason they called him "moonbeam."  The good people of California, they must be all new and didn't know about "moonbeam" voted him back into office.  He has signed 876 new laws.  Tell me people in California, are you allowed to go to the bathroom by yourselves? 
And they wonder why people are leaving California in droves.  Do you think "moonbeam" has something to do with it?   I am sure that California is going to have a lot of new residents, I wonder where they will be from, but I bet they will vote their favorite governor back into office and "moonbeam" will have the opportunity to sign another 876 laws into existence.  Let's see what freedom are you going to lose next?  Do you care????


No comments:

Post a Comment