Monday, February 20, 2012

So Sweet..........

I have been working on this quilt the last few days.  It is SO SWEET.  I am a dog lover so what is sweeter then lots of puppy dogs?


Doggy Quilt
 There is another quilt hanging behind this top.  As some of you know I have two design boards and they always have at least one quilt on them if not more.  The other quilt is peaking through so the last border fabric on this is paws - darling...... Click on the picture to see all the puppy dogs larger. 

The second picture is the back.  I still have several rows to add to it for it to be big enough. 




When I was at the quilt show at Beaumont, TX last week I bought a table.  Isn't this marvelous?  It is perfect and I like the way it folds up in case you wish to store it. 

It is a dreary day in southern Louisiana.  The other day it rained and rained and rained some more  so I guess I should be grateful that it is not raining.  The sky is grey, grey and more grey.  The weatherman says it is suppose to be partially sunny.  I think he lies. 

I have a doggy quilt calling.  Hope all is well on your end.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that table and got the prices and now I regret not getting one. Would have been great to set up in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz, I think one of the girls got the card from this vendor. Do you want me to check???? If they are close you could take a road trip.

    ReplyDelete