Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Side Bar - Quilting and Genealogy

I have added a couple of things to the side bar.  I bought a basket pattern some time ago.  I found someone on the net (blogs) who also has the same pattern.  We have decided to make it together.  A friend of mine here in Moss Bluff saw the pattern and she has sent for it.  So there is three of us so far that is going to make the quilt.  If you want to make it, check the side bar for where you can buy the pattern.  In January, those who have a blog, I will post their blog addresses and then you can check on their progress.  Our plans are to start the quilt on February 1st.

Also on the side bar I have posted surnames and states of whom and where I am researching for genealogy.  If you have any knowledge of these surnames, I would appreciate an email.  For most of these people I have nearly exhausted the information that I can find on the net.  I actually need to go to where these people lived.  That is easier said than done.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt the group is about to start. I'm crying because I have too many projects for 2011. Have fun and I look forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete