Monday, September 20, 2010

What's on my Design Wall 20 Sept 2010

I designed a quilt in EQ7 and just had to see how it would look.  I also wanted to make an easy and faster quilt.  I have a lot of fabric sitting around and I also have a lot of irons in the fire, so thought I would make this and get rid of some fabric.  I posted it in my stash report (also have a picture of it) yesterday. 

As those who follow my blog know, I love English Paper Piecing.  I have a new project (I am getting ready to teach).  I am trying to get some samples made.  All the samples will be eventially finished into quilts.  Making hexies are fun no matter the size and it is interesting to add other shapes to them.  Check out the front and the back of "Delilah" in the right column under Sharies Trunk Show of Quilts.  In earlier posts I have another hexie and diamond project.  I have another coming up with hexies making tumbling blocks.  It is going to be a neat quilt. 

I am still waiting for cooler weather.  I just know it is coming, I hope sooner then later.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new quilt you designed, the colors are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharie, Hope that English paper piecing sample is one that you will be teaching in Beaumont. It's beautiful!!! :) Looking forward to your class.
    Mona (GTQG)

    ReplyDelete