Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stash Report - 21 February 2010 and Sharie's News.......................

I designed a new quilt and I could not help but pull the fabrics.  I don't think I will have to buy anything new for this one.  I might have to buy some fabric for the back and the binding, but it should only be a small amount if that is the case.  I have several quilts that I am trying to finish up (can't finish them if I start new ones).  I do plan to get borders on one this week and with a little determination, I will get a back made the following week.  I am hoping to finish, and that is the magical word (finish), at least one quilt a month.  We will see.  That was my plans last year,  I didn't make it, but came close.  I do have two finished so far for this year. 

The Beaumont, TX quilt guild had for their speaker this past week, Monique Dillard.  She is from Illinois.  She gave an outstanding program.  I was amazed at all her quilts. 

The weather here is colored grey.  The temps are not too bad, it is 62 degrees.  I believe it is suppose to get cold again.  Usually by this time of year our trees are budding.  I don't think they are as yet.  We certainly have had a strange winter (cold ) for living in the deep south.  I hope that this is not a sign of a hot summer (what am I saying, I live in the south).  We should not complain, at least the gulf is cool, and we always hope that it will stay that way (it keeps the hurricanes away).

I think I must have had a boring week, I really can't find much to chat about.  So here is my STASH REPORT

IN:  0
OUT:  - 6 yards 
NET FOR THIS WEEK:  - 6 YARDS
YTD IN: 46.5 YARDS
YTD OUT: - 21.625 YARDS
YTD NET:  24.875 YARDS (in)

No comments:

Post a Comment