Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stash Report 14 February 2010

Stash Report Sunday February 14

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.................
Last week I didn't report for I was at a retreat.  It was wonderful.  I am including last weeks in and out with this weeks report.  On the 12th and 13th the Beaumont, TX guild held their Quilt Show.  Beautiful, beautiful quilts.  And of coarse they had vendors.  They twisted my arm and the fabric called my name.  And you know, the fabric wanted to go home with me so badly, it jumped into my bag. 

Check my blog today, I am going to post my quilts that won ribbons - Yes, I won ribbons...............

In:  15 yards
Out:  2 1/8 yards
YTD In:  46.5 yards
YTD Out: 15 1/8 yards
Net: In:  31 3/8 yards

2 comments:

  1. Those darn quilt shows! It's amazing how the fabric just flies into your arms! Congrats on your ribbons! Can't wait to see the pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site - enjoyed seeing all the quilts. Such talent. Happy Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete