Monday, September 7, 2009

Sharie's News................

What is new??? Not a whole lot. Actually things are rather dull around here. We did have a storm last night. We got an inch and a quarter in about a half hour. Lots of lightening and thunder. It is 75 degrees at 10:14 a.m. It's on its way to 92 with a 20% chance of rain. We had a 20% chance of rain yesterday too. That means that our 20% has a good chance of becoming 100% late in the day. I am still brushing at the hairy beast (Yethi). She needs a groom but can't go until I have her brushed good. She doesn't cooperate. She doesn't really like being brushed although she seems to be getting better. When she has had enough, about 10 minutes, she's done and off she goes. Our Yethi had her 5th birthday this week. She is such a sweetheart and she is a beauty. I have to brag about her brother. He is a big champion. He won last week at Lexington, KY - BEST IN SHOW. There were 2000 dogs entered. Yethi's mom and sister are also champions. It is too bad that I am too old to do what you have to do to have a dog in a show. There is no way I could keep up with it, besides when would I quilt? I am going to make the last valance for my kitchen. I will post pictures. I love the funky chickens on the fabric. It really brightens up a boring room. Check it out later. Think I will see if I can find some other pictures to post. I have two nieces and a daughter having surgery tomorrow. It is all female surgery and I wish them a speedy recovery and may the grace of God be with them. Well I guess that is it for now. See, very dull. No hurricanes in the air, no fires, no heat waves, no snow storms (for here that would be news), kids are all fine. Not much to write about. Hope all is well on your end. Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment