Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sharie's News

There is not a lot new here. The weather 72 degrees at 7:25 a.m. We have had rain on and off this week. It is typical for southern Louisiana this time of year. The forcast is for night time temps to be in the 60's this following week. Fall is around the corner. I am so looking forward to it and hopefully we will be hurricane free. So far, so good. Jim has been busy doing volunteer work for the USS Orleck. It is a ship that is going to be anchored in the lake. It is going to be used for a tourist attraction and etc. I took a quilt in to the quilter to be quilted yesterday. I was in luck, one of my quilting buddies was in the shop so we put our heads together and decided how it should be quilted. Today, I am off to a quilt shop sale with a friend. We will go to lunch probably at Joe's Pizza Place (or what ever it is called). They really do have good Italian food. It is hard to go to the quilt shop without going to lunch at Joe's. As I said nothing exciting going on here. Hope all is well on your end. Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment