Sunday, November 29, 2009

78 Flavors of Batiks...............

It is done. I finished the binding last night. I need to put an envelope on the back so I can hang it and take a better picture. The quilt has 78 different batiks on the front. The back is also pieced. I have a pattern for this quilt and will put it on my blog possibly today. Sharie's News....... We had a nice Thanksgiving, spending it with friends and Vic. Now we look forward to Christmas. Do I decorate or don't I decorate. I hate to dig out all that "stuff." Vic comes and gets it out of the attic and he puts up the 2 trees and puts on lights where they are needed and puts the garland on and decorates the tops. It takes me about 3 days to get the house decorated and then it takes me that long to get it back to what it was. I love it once it is up. Everything looks so cheery and it gives a nice change to the house. Decisions, decisions.......... I have until next weekend to make up my mind. That's when Vic will drag all of it out of the attic. Hey, it is 76 degrees outside. I just noticed. I should be outside. The wind is blowing a bit. The leaves are really falling off the trees. For a better view, click on the pictures. Hope all is well on your end. Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment