Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pattern, Practicing

PRACTICING
I am practicing for my move to Iowa.  Yesterday I went to a craft sale.  It was cold.  I wore a coat and gloves.  Thankfully it was held inside.  It was about 40 degrees.  I noticed this morning it was below zero in Iowa.  Now that is cold.

SHARIE'S QUILTS OF MANY PIECES

December Pineapple
 
I am working on another pattern.  I have always said that there is no way that I could make a two color quilt.  I would get bored, I would start it and never finish it.  Well, I have decided that I am going to make a two color quilt but it is going to be many shades.  My background color is actually a tannish white with brush strokes of color, very faint, but it is there.  In the end, it probably will not qualify as a two color quilt.  I am using blue batiks and most of the batiks have other colors blended in them.  It is about as close to a two color quilt as I will probably ever get.  Here is a "teaser" of the pattern.  I am working on the pattern and should have it finished soon.  The quilt you see under it, I will make a pattern of it also possibly in January.

Hope all is well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment