Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to one and all.  I hope you have a wonderful day no matter where you are. 

We are in for storms.  It will be wet, it is much too warm for snow.  If it was going to be snow we would definitely have a white Christmas.  Actually for some reason green just doesn't do it.  One day of snow would be nice. 

I don't do much decorating, one thing it is a lot of work.  I have two trees in my attic.  I can't get in the attic.  Last year I bought this little tree, it is cute and perfect for me.  It gives me a little of that Christmas spirit.  I had the reindeer in my closet.  He is precious to me.  I bought him many many years ago in a shop in Oceanside, CA.  The Dickens houses I have collected over many many years.  I scatter them here and there.   I rarely buy any any more.  One thing you have to store them.  I have a large glass cabinet I keep them in year round.  It is too difficult to put them back into their boxes and take them in and out.  This works..........
At one time, it would take me 3 days to decorate and then there was the putting away.  This I can do in about 20 minutes or so.  As most of you know, I do not have relatives here, so the decorating is for me. 

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment