Monday, January 16, 2012

Top is Done............

Copyright - Sharie Paulson
I have finally finished this top and the back is nearly finished.  It will be off to the quilter this week.  I have been dragging my feet and of course I am now under a deadline, so it is time to get this done. 

There is nothing going on here that is exciting.  The weather is great today - 72 degrees, the forcasters are predicting rain.  It has been very windy today.

I am still working on organizing my storage for quilting.  I saw some great carts at a friends house.  I am going to do a search on line to see if I can find them.  I would like to have shorter ones than Judy has.  I need one for a closet.  I do not want to remove the shelf that is in there so it needs to fit under that shelf.  The carts have large wheels.  I would like to have one for my sunporch also.  I don't like to have "things" sitting on the floor.  I think they will work out perfectly. 

Hope all is well on your end..............

1 comment:

  1. Turned out very pretty Sharie, lots of paper piecing there. Can't wait to see it up close.

    ReplyDelete