Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stash Report 7 March 2010 & Sharie's News....................

There is not much going on at the home front.  I attended a quilt show in Deridder, LA yesterday.  It was a lovely quilt show.  The vendors were nice.  I was sorry that I had not taken my scissors to be sharpened.  It was a lovely day.  It was so nice to have the sun shining.  I rode with two other ladies.  Of coarse we went to lunch.  We found this really nice little place - Two Sisters.  It is a deli and they sell pecans.  The food was really good.  I had a small bowl of potato soup.  I would like to have that recipe.  I also had a ham & cheese sandwich - reaaally good.  They also had raspberry tea.  Before I left, I had to buy some of the chocolate covered pecans.  I highly recommend it if you are near Deridder. 

What else did I do this week?  I was busy all week, I must have done something.  I have joined a group making Sylvia's Bridal Sampler.  We meet one day each week.  The guild meeting was this week.  That is great fun.  We go to supper before the meeting.  I am also in a group making the Bali Wedding Star. That meets once a week.  And I was invited to join a bee, that meeting was this week, and they meet once a month.  And somewhere in there I managed to do dishes, wash clothes, and all the other things I must do.  Most of them boring.

On to my STASH REPORT................
This week:
IN 2 yards
OUT -4 yards
NET -2 yards
YTD:
IN 51 1/2 yards
OUT -35 5/8 yards
NET 15 7/8 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment